My mother was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was also the most dangerous.
the baby boomer culture: how an entire generation literally will not shut up about young people doing things they enjoy
The Divorce Culture: how an entire generation couldn’t keep it together, and forgot how to not project their insecurities onto children.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
female actors getting pissed off at sexist interview questions is my new favourite thing
tina and amy’s faces omg
and cate blanchett calling out the cameraman on the full body pan
#AskHerMore on the Red Carpet!!